WWE Superstar Sasha Banks suffered a foot injury this Sunday at WWE Live Event in Fayetteville, NC. Sasha Banks sustained a foot injury while wrestling in front of Charlotte Fleur at a recent WWE Live event.
WWE told via Twitter that banks was injured during the live event and she is going to home recovery and undergoing physical therapy. According to WWE, Banks will take 7 to 8 weeks to recover.
A very dangerous match between Sasha and Flair took place in this live event. Both had attacked each other dangerously. During the match, Flair delivered the backbreaker move to Banks, and after that he seemed to be in trouble.
The referee told the official about this using the X symbol. After the match, Sasha Banks was caught by the WWE Official. After watching the video, it seemed that there was some problem in his leg.
Looking at these pictures, you can understand that Sasha Banks had a dangerous injury. There are also indications from the pictures that there was an injury in his leg. One good news is that after this incident, Sasha Banks also gave her reaction. Banks said that she was fine and thanked the fans for the love they had given her.
- WWE Suspends Sasha Banks, Naomi After Raw Walkout; WWE to hold Tag Team Tournament
- Edge Huge Hints At Next Member Of WWE’s The Judgement Day Stable?
- IPL 2022 KKR vs LSG HIGHLIGHTS: लखनऊ सुपर जायंट्स ने कोलकाता नाइट राइडर्स को 2 रनों से हराया
- IPL 2022 KKR vs LSG HIGHLIGHTS: Lucknow Super Giants beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 2 runs
- Johnny Elite makes his AEW debut as the Joker Card entry