Randy Orton, the 14-time World Champion and one-half of the current Raw Tag Team Champion, has opened up about working with former WWE Superstar Bray Wyatt.
During his recent appearance on The Pat McAfee Show, Orton talked about the mentality of veterans who know what they’re doing in the ring. He praised longtime WWE rival Edge for this.
The Apex Predator then spoke about working with Wyatt in WWE. He praised the latter but also revealed that some issues persisted with him related to in-ring stuff for a while. Finally, Orton went on to praise his current tag team partner Riddle.
Bray Wyatt’s last WWE feud and match was against Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt has always been a fan favorite during his time in WWE. However, his transformation into The Find took his popularity to the next level. Fans loved the interesting storyline along with the brilliant characterization.
The Find’s last WWE match was at WrestleMania 37, where he faced Randy Orton. In the end, Alexa Bliss distracted The Fiend, allowing The Vipers to take advantage and win.
Wyatt then disappeared from television. A few months later, on July 31, 2021, he was released by WWE, shocking the entire pro-wrestling industry.
Wyatt has since been largely out of the public eye, and while there were early reports of him moving to All Elite Wrestling, he has yet to sign with any other wrestling promotion.
- WWE Suspends Sasha Banks, Naomi After Raw Walkout; WWE to hold Tag Team Tournament
- Edge Huge Hints At Next Member Of WWE’s The Judgement Day Stable?
- IPL 2022 KKR vs LSG HIGHLIGHTS: लखनऊ सुपर जायंट्स ने कोलकाता नाइट राइडर्स को 2 रनों से हराया
- IPL 2022 KKR vs LSG HIGHLIGHTS: Lucknow Super Giants beat Kolkata Knight Riders by 2 runs
- Johnny Elite makes his AEW debut as the Joker Card entry